Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Winter Wednesday - 4

Winter Wednesday is on again today with Hazel.

I love winter, especially now the boys are bigger and less inclined to go jumping in puddles and mud - one would hope so at 15 and 17 years.

I don't think that there are many things more beautiful than a rainbow after a winter rain.














Why wouldn't you love winter when you get to see rainbows more often.

(Sorry I couldn't find my photo disc with photos of rainbows I've taken but I hope these are pretty enough.)






2 comments:

duchess_declutter said...

What a great post Judith. I think you'd have to be pretty lucky to catch a good photo of a rainbow!

Judith said...

Thank you. My photos of rainbows are not quite a beautiful as the ones I posted and as hard as I looked for them I couldn't find them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...