Friday, April 15, 2011

Made it..

We made it.  Tom and I had the pleasure of bringing the puppies down with us in the Mazda.  They knew something was up all morning and when we finally put their collars on they knew whatever was happening was about to happen.

They played musical chairs in the car for the whole hour we were in it.  The longest they managed to lay down for was 3 minutes.  Windows up, windows down...front seat, back seat...lay down, stand up...on my lap, off my lap.  Who needs young children when you have puppies.

They've never encountered stairs in a house before and while they raced up them, Julius cried all the way down.  Fortunately he has the hang of going down now.  Lulu has no fear and has discovered that you can actually leap at the bottom and miss some steps. 

The house is very very nice...the layout fantastic and we have the most magnificent view.  Hopefully I'll manage to take some photos and load them on to this computer.

What did we have for tea?  What else but...



Washed down with...


Beds are made and I'm looking forward to hitting the pillow and a quiet house so I can listen
to the waves hitting the beach.

PS I've written in fuschia in honour of the lovely fuschia bench top in the kitchen.  Truly noice.... 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...