Thursday, April 21, 2011

Home sweet home

We had to come home today - boo hoo...

I woke early as the sea was very very noisy and I could hear the waves crashing on the beach.  That early that the moon was still wide awake.




Out the back of house the sun was just rising. 




We all helped pack up and before I knew it we had
the puppies in the car and were heading home.

The house was absolutely freezing when we got
home and had that sad unloved feeling, and
cluttered.  Unfortunately no fairies had come in
while I was away and done something with my
piles of things needing attention.  Although Tom had
 vacuumed the house when he popped home
to go to a party on Saturday night.

The puppies are exhausted from their busy week
at the beach and after a serious sniff around the
garden they found their favourite spots and snoozed.







The worse thing about going away is putting
everything back where it belongs when you
get home.  The boys (all 3 of them) have gone
to a father/son night at our friend's house, so I
think it's up to me to unpack.







And as for all the dirty washing - maybe I should
of left it behind at the beach house.



I don't think I'll do it all tonight, although I should,
because I've started the next book and I want
to get back to it.  As comfortable as the bed was
I am looking forward to sleeping in my own tonight.
Apparently I'm going to really notice a difference
in the shower as the one at the beach house didn't
have a water saving head like we have at home.
Richard said he felt he had to dance around to get wet under our shower this afternoon.

On the upside tho...I've got a couple of exciting
purchases coming up.  Very very exciting - well for
me at least.  Can't wait till they arrive so I can share
them with you.

2 comments:

Enchanted Moments said...

Welcome home...I would say that I would come around and help with the washing..bbbuuuuttt..nup, sorry, I wont...hahahhaahhh
Happy Easter to you and your washing pile...!
( I shouldnt be scoffing, I think I have its twin home here, and we havnt even been away!)

Judith said...

Are you really sure you're not tempted to come and do my washing, I'd give you a cup of tea...and let you do the ironing afterwards. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...