Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day (and Father's Day) are low key affairs in our house.  We've never done the big fancy present.  We've encouraged the boys to do something nice instead.  So this morning I had my breakfast made for me and a cup of tea upon request for the duration of the day.  Oh and of course whatever I want for tea.

Given that I like to have a bit of junk food for my treat where else would I go but....




Being Mother's Day it also means that I get first dibs on the laptop.  Rushed off to check 'who'd posted what' on their blogs and what did I find at grannysgarden ... I was a lucky winner of a giveaway.  One of Granny's wonderful soaps...go and check them out, they look good enough to eat.

Yay for me and thanks to Granny.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...