Friday, May 20, 2011

A few days off

It's taken a while but I've finally finished "Second honeymoon" by Joanna Trollope.  It was easy to keep track of the characters so it was a good book for the car.  The story line wasn't too taxing so I didn't have to keep referring back to refresh the story in the my head either.  I don't think I'd say it's a book you have to read tho.

I've started the chocolate diet book, but have still only read 5 pages of "The Catcher in the Rye", and as for "Prohibited Zone" I haven't even started so for the next few days - at least - I'm going to have to be a bit of a book worm.



Hope everyone enjoys their weekend and for those  who live near me - let's make the most of the beautiful weather tomorrow and get outside before the wind and rain arrive.  Hopefully I'll get home from watching Michael play football before the wind starts and I'll be able to sit in the sun and read.  Fingers crossed.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...