Monday, March 14, 2011

My time flies...

Can't believe it's nearly a month since I posted anything.  Wish I could say that time flies when you're having fun but I've just been doing the everyday ordinary things.  Really wish someone else would come and do all that boring stuff for me.

Well we finished the book for bookclub "The Help".  It was really interesting and I'm not so sure I could ever be as brave as the women portrayed in the book.  It was one of those books that I did have to peek ahead every so often to check that the characters were ok.  If you come across it, it's definitely worth a read.

This month we're reading "Day after Night" by Anita Diamant.  I'm finding it easy to read so far - up to page 75.  We've read another of Anita's books - "The Red Tent".  Which we all enjoyed.  So hopefully this one will be a good read.  Although I'm hoping there's no graphic descriptions.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Oh I thought you had gone :)

I haven't heard of this book, you'll have to let us know what it's like.
So glad to see you back :)

Judith said...

Thanks Ali. I can't believe it was a month break - where did that time go? I've checked out your holidays snaps - looks like you had a great time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...