Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My husband's choice

A couple of years ago while reading the Sunday paper, Richard discovered an article on a book that he felt compelled to share.  In the 25 years I've known him he's only finished two books, so when he said "here's a book you should read", I should of been suspicious...

So here's his choice...


"365 Nights" by Charla Muller




What's it about?  A wife gives her husband the ultimate 40th birthday present (supposedly). 

                  Sex every day for a year...

Yes, I bought the book.  What was it like?   As "ho hum" as sex every day for a year would be...

Did I offer Richard the same birthday present?  Sadly for him, he had already had his 40th birthday.






5 comments:

Ali said...

Goodness, and how does the book end up? Was it a happy ending?

Judith said...

Not a bad ending. I can post it to you if you're interested in reading it - not sure you'd find it in a library to borrow.

Enchanted Moments said...

Goodness, do you think his 41st birthday present would have been a year off?

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

Yikes!! I think they might have been on Oprah. This was a funny post. Enjoyed my visit tonight.

Judith said...

Seeing them on Oprah would of been interesting. I'd love to know what the husband actually felt about it all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...