Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gilbert's home

Thursday is my favourite day of the working week.  I love having only 3 sessions to run and I finish work at 12.30.  I try not to plan anything for my afternoon off but today I took advantage of it and went and picked up my new cupboard - Gilbert.

Fortunately he is light and I was able to get him out of the car by myself.





I had fun putting things in and taking things out.  Then putting them in again on a different shelf and taking them out.  I think the contents of Gilbert will be a work in progress.






I might also have to visit a few op shops in the holidays and see what I can find and maybe, just maybe, Enchanted Moments might put some lovely things up for sale in Nana's House.









2 comments:

Enchanted Moments said...

Im getting there Judith, I put the rugs up for sale last week...and my box of lovlies is up from the shed and sitting here waiting to be loaded....Im blaming that fairy for my lack of time....x

Judith said...

That fairy did look beautiful yesterday. I look forward to seeing what treasure is in that box. I can imagine it takes a bit of time to photograph and then load info onto Nana's House. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...