Wednesday, July 28, 2010

No time for reading....

Can't believe it's Wednesday already.  I think I've managed to read 5 pages of "Cut the Clutter" and I haven't managed to cut any more clutter.  R's brother has come to stay so I've been busy cleaning, cleaning, cleaning oh...and hiding my clutter.

A little thing called work has also gotten in the way of reading.  Just completed a workplace reconciliation for work obviously, gone online to submit it to a "24 hour, 7 day a week online service" and guess what "sorry this service is unavailable at the moment - try again later".  No I don't want to try again later, I want to do it now.  I'm available why aren't you??  I could go and declutter another shelf in the pantry but then again I've put my electric blanket on so I might go to bed and read....As my mother in law use to say every night "Night night".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...