Friday, July 23, 2010

Cleaning your home...

Managed to get a few pages read while at the volleyball tonight. M's game started at 6.30 pm.  Then T had a duty (scoring and second ref) at 7.40 before playing at 8.50.  What a great way to spend a Friday night - sitting at volleyball until 10 pm.  Bit like work - no heating!!!  Only positive was getting to read while T was doing duty. 

Up to the cleaning product chapter.  I scored some "brownie points" in this one - I have a cleaning hold-all just like they recommend.  Not quite as fancy as theirs - well mine is just a bucket with cleaning stuff in it.  They have some natural cleaning recipes too.  I love watching those cleaning shows on Foxtel - some great hints and recipes on them - only problem is that by the time I find a pen and paper to write them down, I've missed it...hmmm who needs to cut the clutter???

A few years ago I bought one of those great spinning duster heads, you know the ones, advertised on TV.  The boys had a bit of fun dusting each other but other than that most of it is still in the box. Such a great time saving investment..but wait there's more....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...