Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mission accomplished

After the heads up from Suzanne I headed off to Big W and bought Julius his new bigger pool.




I was a bit concerned that it might be too big...silly me he loves it.  Lulu spent a lot of time just running around the outside barking at him while he splashed around.





But eventually when no-one was paying her any attention she ventured in to try it out.




I won't be rash and say she's converted to actually liking getting her paws wet but she's warming up to it.

We have folded down the sides a bit so it's not as high because the last thing we want is any broken dog legs.  They are just like children, when they've had a good play out in the fresh air it's sleepy time.




5 comments:

Phoebe said...

SOO CUTE!

Enchanted Moments said...

love it...

duchess_declutter said...

So nice to be one of your pups I think Judith! We have one who loves to swim in the dam, and the other just loves the air con....

duchess_declutter said...

PS - our bookclub book this month was 'The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox'. Have you read it ... I'd be interested to know what you thought if you had. cheers Wendy

Judith said...

They are cute Phoebe although I would like Julius to have an off switch sometimes. :-)

Wendy, I really enjoyed "The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox". I found it on a secondhand bookstall at work for $2 and then made it my choice for bookclub. Most of us thought it was good. I did like the ending. How about you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...