Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Picture books for grown-ups...

My neighbour has all sorts of wonderful books which she kindly lends to me.  Today she dropped over some lovely books - what I call "grown up picture books"...





While I'm sure my neighbour has gained inspiration from these books I think she also has "the gift" when it comes to knowing what looks good.  Her house was featured in one of the Australian Country magazines a couple of years ago and her garden is full of surprises.

So I think I'll go and put the kettle on and settle down with one of these "grown-up picture books" and fingers crossed I might pick up a few ideas.

4 comments:

Enchanted Moments said...

Those books look lovely....happy reading..oh, and sipping tea...x

A Room For Everyone said...

They could also be called relaxation books, they're so lovely! And what a kind neighbour..Rachaelxx

Judith said...

They are lovely. Today is going to be a very hot 41 degrees so I intend to relax in my favourite chair with the books and I'm sure a puppy in my lap. Hope you both enjoy New Year's Eve. xx

Silvia C said...

I loved all those books, especially the first one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...