Friday, November 4, 2011

Chicken

I really do love the idea of having chickens.  I see them on other people's blogs and my friend has some "girls" and sometimes I'm even lucky enough to score some eggs.




We have room for some chickens to run around the garden and a bird avairy that would easily convert to a hen house.  Sadly Lulu would think they were for chasing and I'm sure they would all end up dead from heart failure.  So I'll just have to be content with this chicken, courtesy of my sister.






Isn't she a sweet girl - just like the homemade strawberry jam.  I really did miss out on all the crafty genes in our family.  I suppose that's what happens when you come out fourth.

1 comment:

Tania said...

What cute chickens, all of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...