Thursday, September 16, 2010

Stop!!!!

Stop!!!! Yes that's right I need everything to stop so I can catch up.  Wouldn't it be great to be able to catch up on "everything" before more of "everything" happened.  Imagine being the only one moving and being able to catch up in their life...everyone and everything else on hold.  Imagine going grocery shopping and the fridge and pantry still being full after 2 days...doing the washing and ironing and the baskets not refilling...the phone not ringing...a tidy house...a neat garden...time to paint my toenails and being able to let them dry before I put my socks back on...getting minutes typed...work planned...the list is endless.  The question is how many books would I read before I hit the start button again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...