Monday, April 11, 2011

60 Second Secrets...

I've kept "60 second secrets" next to the chair I like to
sit in at night.


I've been reading a secret every so often.

Here's one from the autumn section:

"Make yourself a warm drink and sit down for five minutes and read the paper.  Sometimes it only takes five minutes to recentre ourselves..."

Sounds likes good advice to me, and you don't have to tell me twice to sit down and read.  Although I'll swap the paper for a book.

I've got 3 books on the go at the moment...one week till school holidays then I can get some reading done.

Today I was given a decorated egg by one of the children.  In my favourite colours as well...no chance of eating this one.



And Enchanted Things here's my new jug in action...


















Such a pretty little jug and it pours really nicely too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...